Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcoming the New Year

We are just beginning March and I am only now getting around to updating my blog SINCE CHRISTMAS! Shameful!
To keep it short and simple, for New Year's we let the kids stay up as late as they wanted. What a hoot that was. Hayden and Rob fell asleep around the same time... I think like 7:00pm! Those party animals! Evelyn made it to about 9:00pm, Isabel fell asleep on the chair in the basement around 9:30pm, Mason fell asleep on the chair watching TV around 10:00pm-ish.
I on the other hand stayed up WAY to long. I got sucked into Lifetime Television! Have you ever watched that channel. It is one B-human-interest-chick-flick-movie after another! I had to pry myself from the TV at 2:30am! What was a I thinking? I did click back and forth during commercials to see the News telecasts on all of the other stations... and I did see the ball drop! Yea! Can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us and for all of you!


Happy New Year!

No comments: