Monday, March 2, 2009

My Birthday!

Rob and the kids made my birthday celebration so special! My favorite part though was cake and them singing me "Happy Birthday"! Rob picked up single-serving cakes, all in different flavors, for each of them to decorate for me. It was awesome! Mason made me Dutch Chocolate, Isabel made me Carrot with cream cheese frosting, Evelyn made me Pound Cake and I think Hayden's was just plain Chocolate with raspberry filling (or something). It was awesome. He gave them different frostings, sprinkles and candles and they were free to be creative! It was definately the highlight and I loved it so much! :) I thought that was the coolest idea, thanks Love! :)












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the video before! SO funny, what a good idea, My kids FREAK OUT when they don't get to blow out the candles, it's seriously crazy!

Talk with you soon, I got my book so I'll email you about it maybe thurs ngiht or Friday. (ch 1 and 2)