Friday, December 19, 2008

Turkey, Turkey... and did I say Turkey?

My favorite time of year, the time of year when good food is plentiful! Coming into the holiday season is when the taste of comfort food is at it's finest! Whew, I just love turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies, cranberry sauce, stuffing, pumpkin pie... and anything else that you can think of enjoying over Thanksgiving! This year we spent Thanksgiving Day with my family and the following Saturday we had Thanksgiving with the Baldwin's. Both were very very nice and the food was awesome! (Can you tell I LOVE food?)

The kids at nuts and tied flies at Grandpa's. We also enjoyed a fire-pit fire outside. It was so great.

At the Baldwin's, there were over 15 kids running around like crazy chickens. I would say that when we are all together at Mumu and Poppy's we act more like referees!

All in all, chalk this Thanksgiving up to another success!

Click here for a picture slideshow!

No comments: