Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting ready for "My Best Friend's Wedding"

In just about two weeks, Rob and I will be heading to Seattle, via Portland, to go to my Best Friends Wedding! Christina and I have been friends since we were 13! (Does that totally age us or what?) I am so excited for her and Bryan. It is going to be a great trip visiting with my Grandpa, my Grandma, my Uncle and Aunt and cousins. After we visit with them we will be heading North to the Puget Sound to see my best friend, whom I haven't seen in at least nine years. I have been waiting for this moment in her life for so long and I feel such an overwhelming amount of heartfelt joy for her new life that she is creating with her fiance Bryan. I wish them years and years of happiness and wedded bliss. XOXO

No comments: