Thursday, July 30, 2009

PartyLite "Day in the Life"

What a neat thing to be a part of... this "day in the life" video was shot about two months ago. It was used at conference this past week to share/show/etc how PartyLite and Leadership are a great fit for ANYONE! This was a lot of fun! I really love listening to Rob, it makes me smile! And of course, listening to me Leaders give our Team kuddos! I really enjoyed this and I appreciate so much the opportunity to be a part of it! :)

Click link to watch the video! Once the page loads, click on my picture to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/PartyLiteGifts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Mama! Stev and I just watched the Utube video.
What an awesome commitment you made and stuck to! And Rob is amazing for sticking by and supporting you! Wish we lived closer to you guys!
Did Rob win the contest or is it still going?