Monday, September 1, 2008

Mason's 7th Birthday

This year we celebrated Mason's birthday three times... it is nearly impossible for our whole family to get together at one time.... so we celebrated his birthday with my parents, me sister Christine and brother-in-law Joe on the Sunday before he turned seven. Rob, Isabel, Evelyn, Hayden and I celebrated his "real" birthday by going camping and taking him out to dinner. Then, the Saturday after his birthday we had another party with my in-laws Mumu & Poppy, Aunt TT, and Mason's cousins, Aubrey, Kharis and Carter. So, three birthdays in all! Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts. He loves them all... you can never go wrong with animal books, adventure books, legos or any type of building toy. I can't believe he is already seven, I feel like he was just born yesterday. My little-man is growing up!

No comments: